I'm excited to be collaborating with Barefoot Yoga to offer Yoga Gypsy readers a giveaway! Barefoot Yoga is an India-inspired, Seattle-based company offering environmentally friendly yoga products.
Originally, I was going to do a review of one of their products for the giveaway, but given the cost (both financial and environmental!) of shipping things all the way to my current location in Australia, we came up with an even more brilliant idea, which is that the giveaway winner will write their own review, which will be posted on the blog.
So here's how it's going to work!
1) To enter the giveaway, simply leave a comment on this blog and/or on my Facebook page before Friday, August 9th. Sadly, they can only ship to the US or Canada so if you enter, you will need an address there.
2) In your comment, ask a question or make a suggestion for a future post you'd like to see at Yoga Gypsy. Be as specific as you like!
3) Be sure to include your name in a way that will be unique and easy to recognise, because the winner is are going to be chosen by a random generator, and we don't want any confusion over who the winner is!
4) By entering, you agree that if you win, you will write a review of the product for the blog within 2 weeks of receiving it at home.
5) The winner will be announced on Saturday, August 10th.
And now, here is what you could win:
A Barefoot Yoga Silk Eye Pillow! And here is the gorgeous product itself:
Here's what Barefoot has to say about it:
Escape from it all with our 100% silk aromatherapy eye pillows. Made in India from ceremonial sari designs. Filled with flax seeds and dried lavender, these soft and cooling eye pillows work as a mood tonic, antidepressant, headache remedy and detoxifier.
The shape of the pillow contours to your face adding gentle pressure and blocking out light, relieving tension and calming active muscles around the eyes. Used for deepening relaxation during Savasana, meditation and afternoon naps. The pillows are hand-washable, refillable, and adjustable (zippered opening).
All of our silk eye pillows come with a storage pouch with zipper closure, and the eye pillows are not microwavable.
So, what are you waiting for?