and of course a few blanks courtesy of Lauren to ease the transition into the weekend!
1. If I could only read one magazine publication for the rest of eternity, I would choose National Geographic. Absolutely no contest! It's my favourite read ever.
2. If I were to run my own magazine it would be a lot of hard work! Seriously, hats off to those guys!
3. I buy my magazines (at the grocery check stand or via subscription) at airports. It's almost the only place I buy a magazine.
4. I prefer my magazines (in print or online) Oh, this is too hard, I am split down the middle. Yes, I love the tangibility of a glossy paper magazine. But I am crazy about the new features in electronic magazines like interactive pages, videos etc. I get so excited about it, ooohs and aaaahs all around!
5. The number of magazines I buy each month is not even 1, I buy one maybe every few months. I like subscriptions where it's just a lovely surprise when one arrives!
6. My favorite magazine genre is (lifestyle, gossip, home, etc...) National geographic, does that count as a genre all by itself? ;)
7. The magazines I read regularly are Nat geo and yoga journal... and that's pretty much it!
Have a great weekend everyone!