Tuesday, March 3, 2015

A little update

Dearest readers,

It's been a long time since I posted, and sadly, I am not writing this post to announce my return. Let's just say it's been a busy year - I've moved (again!!), and started a new day-job that is consuming all my spare time.

For my long-term readers, I'm afraid that there will be no new content any time soon, but I hope you'll continue to enjoy the posts here.

For new readers, welcome and take a tour around by visiting the Poses & Sequences page or searching the word cloud. And don't forget to check out some of the great blogs listed on the lower right-hand of the page!

And no, I am not planning on hanging up my yoga towel just yet... just taking a blogging sabbatical.

Namaste and keep practising!

1 comment:

  1. Awwh only just found your blog because it was recommended to me!
    Was hoping to find a fellow yoga writer :)

    ReplyDelete